Our home health aides care for physically, mentally, emotionally ill or injured people who wish to receive care in the comforts of their own home under the supervision of medical staff.
Our HHAs provide.
- Assistance with personal care such as bathing, using the toilet, or dressing
- Assistance with ambulation, mobility, and transfers
- Preparation of meals and feeding assistance
- Bathing, using the toilet, and dressing
- Give massages and alcohol rubs on sore muscles,
- Change dressings to cover wounds and sores
- Preventing falls
- Assist with braces and artificial limbs
- Administer oral medications
- Checking pulse
- Respiration and blood pressure rates